Thursday, 28 July 2016
Sunday, 24 July 2016
Sightings today at Belfast.
Stena Hibernia on VT1
Svitzer Sussex returning to York Dock after helping Container Ship Christopher onto VT3.
Fast Ferry Manannan inbound for Albert Quay and Caribbean Princess backing onto Stormont Wharf.
Photos in July Folder HERE
Next weeks expected visitors are
ARKLOW FAITH GENERAL CARGO 2016-07-25 04:16
AMADIA CRUISE SHIP 2016-07-25 06:00
VIKING TUG 2016-07-25 12:55
SVANEN HEAVY LIFT BARGE 2016-07-25 13:30
ULRIKE G. GENERAL CARGO 2016-07-25 17:40
AURA GENERAL CARGO 2016-07-26 05:45
LADY ARIANE GENERAL CARGO 2016-07-26 09:46
ARKLOW BRIDGE GENERAL CARGO 2016-07-26 12:23
LADY ANNE-LYNN GENERAL CARGO 2016-07-26 21:16
LUCKY SUNDAY BULK 2016-07-29 21:31
CRYSTAL SYMPHONY CRUISE SHIP 2016-07-30 07:00
SEA CLOUD II CRUISE SHIP 2016-07-30 07:00
TAI PROFIT BULK 2016-07-30 09:09
ANASTASIA S BULK 2016-07-31 06:38
EUROPA 2 CRUISE SHIP 2016-07-31 08:00
BOUDICCA CRUISE SHIP 2016-08-01 06:00
NAUTICA CRUISE SHIP 2016-08-01 08:00
CRINIS BULK 2016-08-02 17:58
Saturday, 23 July 2016
Friday, 22 July 2016
Only 4 vessels today Lubie on Stormont, USS Bruce C Heezen in Dry Dock, Stella Wega on OB3 and Rova Stones on Scrap.
Victoria nipped through Victoria Channel and that was my lot.
Hopefully a better couple of days over the weekend.
Photos at http://ricksshipphotos.piwigo.com/
Friday, 15 July 2016
- A day out Belfast to Groomsport and back gave me a 15 ship collection.
- First up on Stormont wharf we had Sanna, Celebrity Silhouette, Johann and Arklow Freedom. On Oil Berth 2 was Epic Caledonia.
- Down on VT2 we had Endurance with Pheonix J on VT3. Looking up towards Richardsons Wharf was Arklow Muse and Zeeland.
- In the Belfast Anchorage was Lily-B ,Aura and Hanseatic Spirit. Round at Groomsport Conception Light was anchored.
- On returning to Belfast Stena Precision and Jolanta were both snapped inbound.
Sunday, 10 July 2016
Abis Calais was anchored in Belfast Lough.
Christopher was on VT3. Bro Deliverer on Oil Berth 2 and Leine on Stormont.
Hafnia Torres with Masterman and Merchantman in attendance in Herdman Channel.
Photos at the new website Ricks Ship Photos